ABOUT / Fiduciary
Business & tax advisors
Vella SA is a boutique business, tax and intellectual property law practice company that provides advice to some of the most innovative creatives and emerging companies in the trading, building, digital media, tech, fashion, entertainment and arts industries.
Each one is unique
One-size-fits-all approaches will never help your business reach its full potential, so we deliver à la carte custom solutions, tailored to you and your industry, your culture, your one-of-a-kind challenges.
By first-class cloud-based software and our expert knowledge of international business, tax and accounting laws, we can lead or support your economical and financial planning with proper reporting requirements to ensure that you are tax-efficient and legally compliant.
ABOUT / Partner
Mauro is a fellow member of the Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors in Switzerland – Fiduciario Commercialista – as well qualified in Italy – Dottore Commercialista and Revisore Legale dei Conti.
He graduated in Economics and Business Tax Law and obtained a Master in Business Tax Law from Bocconi in Milan in 2011.
He has worked and studied across Italy, Slovakia, Switzerland and United Kingdom during the last 15 years.
Besides Italian, he is also fluent in English and French, while is studying a basic knowledge of German.
Mauro gained a wide experience on international tax law with focus on rules and regulations, which governs economic transactions across countries; he helps both companies, individuals and investment funds to interpret issues of a financial nature and tax legislation.
Since 2020 he has been the president of the Bocconi Alumni Community – Ticino.
ABOUT / Team
Consulting for international entrepreneurs
Headquartered in Lugano, Vella SA serves dynamic clients on and beyond Switzerland.
Our firm specializes in supporting businesses, self-employed contractors and private wealthy individuals. We offer a wide range of consulting services, all designed to help you and your company reach its potential and long term aims.
Our Advisers have been practicing for two decades and started during the late 90’s. We’re on the pulse of modern business, and we have monitored its evolution on international management, tax and legal approaches, to give you proper advice that will last for years to come.
Vella SA is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of the Canton of Ticino.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Our experience and our services
Business tasks often performed by corporate management might include strategic planning, as well as managing company resources and applying them toward attaining the company’s objectives.
SWISS AND INTERNATIONAL TAXATION
Today globally active companies are faced with an increasing complexity of cross-border taxation matters.
ACCOUNTING AND EMPLOYEES’ MANAGEMENT
Preparation of accounting and annual financial statements, managerial reports, balance sheet analysis and assistance for the audit.
ASSETS, TRADEMARKS AND PATENTS
There’s a lot of potential out there, but the rules can seem convoluted and vague at best.
BUSINESS STRATEGY 360°
The startup, small/mid business or relevant size businesses face all new and fierce frontiers that requires both business and legal advice from professionals who are deeply entrenched in the particularities of economics and financing.
INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILY OFFICE
Our advice is also aimed to the optimization of family companies’ control relationships, planning and managing of the inbound or outbound the family’s circle transfer of assets and shares.
- Fiduciary services
- Setting up and keeping company, financial and industrial accounting
- Liquidity and financial plans
- Assistance and advice on current management
- Accounting, economic and equity analysis
- Salaries, social security and financial statements
- Specific financial studies for companies and groups
- Tax advice and planning, as well as respective statements, review of tax invoices and representation to tax authorities
- Assistance in the event of inspections and audits, hearings and tax litigation
- Assistance with cantonal and federal taxes, succession / donation taxes, federal tax stamps and withholding tax
- VAT returns and advice in VAT problems
- Consultancy, coordination and planning in case of company reorganizations, reorganizations, successions, acquisitions and sales of companies
- Business set-up: planning and integration of new business sectors, including the setting up of the tax system
- Assistance and due diligences in M&A / B&S operations
- Fiscal representation
- Company liquidation assistance
- Debt collection and execution procedures
- Bankruptcy procedures
- Administration of premises and real estate companies
Viale Castagnola 27 – 6900 Lugano – Switzerland
Tel. +41 91 2252207
Use the form below to contact us regarding your enquiry.
Please be as detailed as possible. Include your industry along with any specific document requests.
To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve.
You may also email or call us to make an appointment.
For job opportunities, please email us your resume.
We’re always looking for new and exceptional talent to lead the firm into uncharted fields of practice.